moderated Canned (or I suspect canned) "Message Not Approved" Message

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I just received one of these (which, BTW, I expected to) which is shown below:

Hello,

A message you sent to the group blindtech@groups.io was not approved by the moderators.

The message is attached.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Am I the only one who thinks that the complementary closing of, "Cheers," is really grossly inappropriate here?  "Thank You," "Sincerely," "Regards," or just plain nothing would be far more appropriate than "Cheers," which comes across as awfully snarky, in my opinion.

--
Brian

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year-old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.  One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.   ~  John Rogers