moderated Re: Something's up with Signatures

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Interesting.  It looks like the "presto-change-o" trick is occurring on this signature, too, but it doesn't show up until after I leave the thread and return to it again.

I thought several pictures would be worth a thousand words, so:

--
Brian

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year-old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.  One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.   ~  John Rogers