moderated Something's up with Signatures

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

And, of course, I couldn't replicate it here.  This one's probably too long.

I updated my signatures on the other groups I'm on and most, if not all, of them change font size spontaneously near the end of the line.  When I checked one it looked perfectly normal, but I selected the whole thing then reduced and enlarged the font size again.  That fixed it.  However, I didn't want to tweak the others because they're still displaying that way and I can't figure out why.  What I'm seeing in my Subscription page is definitely not what I'm getting when it goes to the group in a number of cases.

Any theories?
--
Brian

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year-old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.  One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.   ~  John Rogers