Changes to the site this week:
- INTERNAL: Analyzed database queries and added several indexes for improved performance.
- INTERNAL: Removed all placeholder messages from the database.
- INTERNAL: Now using the main database for topic displays instead of the search database.
- INTERNAL: Now using the main database for message views instead of the search database.
- CHANGE: Email unsub link takes you to a page with new option, 'Special Notices Only'. Also added that option when unsubscribing via the web.
- BUGFIX: Full digests with really long links in them were not displayed nicely. We are also now a bit smarter with CSS widths in full digests.
- INTERNAL: Change which machines are updated during deployments.
- BUGFIX: Don't munge message-id of approved pending messages, because they've already been munged on the way in.
- BUGFIX: Full Name sort in the Members page didn't re-sort correctly.
- NEW: Added the Subgroups tab to the home page for enterprise groups.
- BUGFIX: Fixed the Add Polls page for enterprise groups.
- BUGFIX: Don't show 'Polls View' option for groups with polls disabled.
- BUGFIX: We didn't handle messages with a multi-line Message-Id header fields correctly (which shouldn't exist in the wild, but apparently do).
Have a good weekend everybody.