moderated Re: Printing Databases

Tami D <artfulmuze@...>

There are some people elderly in our group who aren’t good with computers at all and wouldn’t understand what you just said.
A "Print table" button is what they're used to and anything more difficult then that is hard for them.
I just copied and pasted into Word to print but even that is hard for some.
:-)

Tami Davis
artfulmuze@gmail.com

I use the Export Table button to get a csv file, save to my pc with csv extension, then open it with Open Office Calc (spreadsheet - free) to print. This works best for me so I can get everything at once on a large database. I can also rearrange the column sorting before printing.