moderated Printing Databases

Tami D <artfulmuze@...>

Good morning,
 We're moving our Yahoo group over to IO this week. We've been testing a group for about a month now and I believe it will solve a lot of problems we've been having over at Yahoo.

We're an art trading group so we use our databases and photos more then anything.
One thing we've found is that we can't print the database as it shows up on screen unless we copy and paste it into a Word document. Some people are not happy with that. They like the one click, print button ability.
Exporting the database, doesn’t keep things in nice, neat columns so that isn’t an option.

We'd like to see the ability to print the databases as they appear online in the future.

Thanks so much for such a great group site. :-)

Tami Davis