locked Re: Auto-responder for group owners/moderators, does it exist?

Linda

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 01:35 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:

One thing I've been contemplating is adding a status field for every profile. Just a text line. You could use it for whatever you wanted. For moderators on vacation, you could change it to say 'response may be slow, I'm off-line this week...' or whatever. I'm not sure about an automated email with this, but it'd be easy for people to look these up in the member directory.

For groups that don't use the member directory, especially, I'd prefer an optional automated response to members who post messages requiring approval.

Thanks,

Linda