locked Re: Auto-responder for group owners/moderators, does it exist?

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Well, it could be set up on a pwer owner basis? I know groups.io currently can distinguish who is owner, who is moderator and who is member, so you could set up an autoresponder for the main owner, but not for the other owners or moderators. So yes, I'm thinking a per owner setting could be implemented.

On 15 Nov 2016, at 21:43, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi Chris,

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 11:36 PM, Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@icloud.com> wrote:

The subject line says it all. So is there a way to set up auto-responders for group owners and or moderators? For example, say one or more owners and or moderators are away on vacation and cannot access email, an auto-responder could be set up to notify either the entire group or its individual members that the owners and or moderators is or are away and will approve your request on a given date or when they return home and regain access to email. If not, then just a suggestion but could this be implemented in the not too distant future?

We don't currently have that feature. How would you want it to work in a situation where a group has more than one moderator?