moderated Re: Prompt Browser Refresh #suggestion

Hi Maria,

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 7:36 AM, HR Tech via Groups.io <m.conway11@...> wrote:

Would it be possible to prompt users ( who use tabs in browsers) to refresh their browsers if new activity has happened since they last tabbed in to their group?

I am seeing that I don't see the number of new activity in chats that are awaiting my review unless i refresh my browser.

What I want to do is have all those numbers (number of pending messages/subs/new chat messages/etc) be refreshed dynamically. But that will require a bit of work and rolls into the notification overhaul, which I hope to do first part of next year.