moderated Re: Member notices

Hi Mark-

Don't see a problem with the inconsistency - as long as it is clearly marked.  That said, inconsistency may be better.   I do like the fact that we can heavily customize the welcome message.

One request - the invite message has this in the first line:  "You have been invited by [owner] to join the Groups.io group ....."   Any way to make the [owner] be customizable?  We have 3 moderators / owners of our group.  Other groups may have someone as owner, but someone else as moderator.  Having that one piece be customizable would be great.

Thanks.