moderated Re: Member notices

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 3:35 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Are these live yet? I don't see where to add alternate notifications.

Sorry, not live yet.

In theory the inconsistency doesn't bother me, but so far I've been unable to get to what you're talking about. Is the key "used in automated operations"? I'm not sure what that means, either (and maybe it's the reason I can't see the changes)?

That means, which leave message is used when someone unsubscribes. Or which rejection message is used when you reject a pending subscription by email. There are a bunch of instances where you don't have the opportunity to select which message to use, so a default is needed since in the new system you can have multiple versions of each type of message.

BTW: Is there any chance of adding a "removed" notification in addition to "banned"? We have removed people but hardly ever banned them.

Good idea. Will add.