moderated Re: Member notices

Are these live yet? I don't see where to add alternate notifications. In theory the inconsistency doesn't bother me, but so far I've been unable to get to what you're talking about. Is the key "used in automated operations"? I'm not sure what that means, either (and maybe it's the reason I can't see the changes)?

BTW: Is there any chance of adding a "removed" notification in addition to "banned"? We have removed people but hardly ever banned them.