moderated Re: Digests last night

I would do them now, and then again this evening, if possible. But probably no biggie either way.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 9:49 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

As some of you may have noticed, digests did not run last night. As part of the downtime last night, I upgraded the Linux distribution on the machines, and that changed the timezone on those machines from Pacific to UTC. Which pushed the time way past to when the digests were scheduled to run, so it didn't happen.

I can run the digests now, or I can just let them run at their normal time this evening (10pm Pacific). Thoughts?