locked Re: Add ability to report or flag a post #suggestion

Totally agree on all points.

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 8:35 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sun, Nov  6, 2016 at 08:23 am, J_Catlady wrote:

> I'm thinking it would apply in the case of the previously posted email
> address.

Good idea, if the person that posted it doesn't delete the post.

It would be handy if there were a few choices of why it's being reported, but a text box at the minimum.  Even if nothing was entered, the moderator(s) could take a look to see if there was a valid concern, but I don't think an entry should be required.