locked Re: Problem with invalid email address?

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 06:20 am, Roy Barnes wrote:

I have a potential member, from one of the Yahoo groups I moderate, who has had trouble getting registered for Groups.io. He reported in a Yahoo group a problem joining groups.io groups. His email address is larryjohn216@....

I just tried to invite this email address to one of my groups here and get an error message: "Invalid email address"

Anyone know what the problem is or know of a way to work around this issue?

 I see the actual email address was fig leafed in my message. The address is larryjohn216 at yahoo.com