From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 1:04 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Re: Replying to messages

(Reply to several messages in this thread)

Several good ideas, I've updated the 'Messages and Archives' todo list with:

CC/BCC in Group Post

Reply directly to the sender

Link in message footer to 'Reply on the web'

Quote the original message in a reply

When clicking on reply, possibly scroll up slightly to expose the reply box

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 8:01 AM, CatWoman <diana@...> wrote:

On 1/22/2015 10:39 PM, J. Faulkner wrote:

It allows me to reply at the top so when someone reads my reply, they
see it first and don’t have to hunt for it further down in the message.

If you are talking about a message - and "top posting" - I disagree.

I know that is the "new way" - most mail clients have the default as
top posting, but my problem with that is that in order to find out
what the person is replying to - I have to go search the message.

If you put just the specific thing you are responding to on top,
then you read that first, and then the response, as you see here.

It's a more natural way to read than response first.

dg