locked Re: New profile stuff

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 05:56 pm, Duane wrote:
Could the Group Display Name be on the right end of that? Then the upper right could be either User Name (if set) or email address for the account being used.

Yes, anything as long as group-specific information (including the display name) is clearly seen as group-specific! That way, when the user passes through various groups, the group name, etc., changes along with the user's display name. But the account-specific info (userid or email address) stays stable at the top.