locked Re: Cover photo

Cacky B

I like it.  I'm going to have to re-do some parts of mine, but I prefer the overall effect that you've accomplished.
Cacky

On 1/23/2015 6:37 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
All,

I've made a couple changes to the Group Home page. I moved the text (group title and address) out of the image, below it.

More importantly, I changed how the cover image was being scaled. I think this is better and will be easier for people to deal with. It doesn't rely on a specific image size; it dynamically resizes and does not crop.

Please let me know what you think.