locked Re: Wishlist: Being able to "escape" e-mail addresses in posts so they show

Maria

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 10:32 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Are you talking about the 'On date, Person <emailaddress> wrote:' lines? If so, I'll unfortunately never be able to catch those with 100% accuracy, since there's no standard.

That's fine! Anything the system can't catch we mods can remove when approving a message. I guess it's only an issue in unmoderated groups?

So for example, here on @beta, that would mean if someone quotes someone and leaves in "On date, Person <emailaddress> wrote:" would it then not fig leaf the email at all, or would it just not do it 100% of the time?

Maria