locked Re: Replying to messages

Judy,

Maybe you are saying what I am hoping for and terminology is
getting in the way. I want to be able to include the last reply to
the original message.
I think it is terminology. I didn't intend to refer to the message that happened to start the thread (a different context for "original", forget I used that word).

As you scroll down the thread on Groups.io, note that each message in the thread has its own Reply link. It is the text of the one you click on that I think will be copied in as a quote in the Reply edit box that opens up below that message.

-- Shal