From: Shal Farley [mailto:shal@roadrunner.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 3:18 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: RE: [beta] Replying to messages

Judy,

Mark, will replying in the reply box allow that reply to show at the
top of the message or do you at least have an option?
Mark mentioned copying the original message's text into the reply as quoted
text. But I don't see that on the published todo list.
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/beta/message/384

-- Shal