Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 12:37 AM
Subject: [beta] Cover photo

All,

I've made a couple changes to the Group Home page. I moved the text (group title and address) out of the image, below it.

More importantly, I changed how the cover image was being scaled. I think this is better and will be easier for people to deal with. It doesn't rely on a specific image size; it dynamically resizes and does not crop.

Please let me know what you think.