locked Re: Moderation issues & is it a bug? #bug

Mark,I may be daft but I can't see how to make a member a moderator

On 23 January 2015 at 23:46, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:

Last night I used the new button for approve post and unmoderate member in MMSanctuary. However, when I went to the member's details, they were still on moderation and I had to manually unmoderate the member.

Is this a bug or was it just not working yet?

 It's definitely working. I think I see the instance where you tried to use it. For some reason it didn't think the subscriber was on modified status. I've added more logging and will track it.

Also, is it possible to separate the two moderator privileges "Modify Group Settings" & "Delete Group?"

Added to the todo list.