locked Moderation issues & is it a bug? #bug

Nightowl >8#

Mark,

Last night I used the new button for approve post and unmoderate member in MMSanctuary. However, when I went to the member's details, they were still on moderation and I had to manually unmoderate the member.

Is this a bug or was it just not working yet?

Also, is it possible to separate the two moderator privileges "Modify Group Settings" & "Delete Group?"

I would feel more comfortable if only the owner(s) could delete the group, but I was trying to give someone the ability to modify group settings.

Thanks

Brenda