locked Re: [owlperch] To Duane, Matthew, Shal & Tyger

Nightowl >8#

Mark wrote:>>What happened in this case is that Shal replied to an email in a different group. Therefore, his message had in the references a message-id that the group owlperch had never seen. We assumed we were seeing an out of order reply, and added a placeholder for the message we hadn't seen (and will never see, since it's from another group).<<

Can you explain to me, how Shal was able to reply to my message in a different group when my message was not in the Beta group? My original post was not in Beta, so how was he able to reply to it from Beta....

Still confused....

Brenda