locked Re: Bugs or Suggestions? #suggestion #bug

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:

When replying to a message on the website, after replying, I'm switched to the last post in the Archive, not the message I just replied to.

I've added this to the todo list.

Subject Lines:

I thought it was stated that we could edit Subject lines, but I haven't been able to. My husband JohnF  thinks it is only editable by the creator of the original first post of the thread? Is that true? If so, how would I say, edit or add a hashtag to that thread? Should I copy the post into another reply box and change the subject/hashtag there?

When viewing a thread, at the top right is a 'Edit Thread' button that will let you edit the subject line/change options.

And default Message View:

I might be wrong, but didn't you say that if we went into a default message view, that it would be remembered and stay in that order during our session? Mine isn't. Or is that something you haven't implemented yet?

Not yet implemented.