locked Re: cover photo

Why not just let people upload images as they like, and display
them as sent, possibly with an option to have them aligned left,
centre or right (with centre as the default).
I think Jim and Shal's idea is reasonable and worth trying. I use a full width graphic that includes the group name and the current shifting size causes problems at the top and edges.

I would also like to see the option of the name overlaying the graphic be changed to transparent or not shown, since it is extraneous to my group header. Please see https://groups.io/org/groupsio/MILW to understand the situation I'm talking about.

Dano