locked Re: [owlperch] To Duane, Matthew, Shal & Tyger

Nightowl >8#

Mark:

John looked at my headers and stuff in Thunderbird. I DO have two copies from Shal, but I would not have noticed that because I was posting from the Owlperch web site.

However, John discovered something else. Message # 43 is missing in Owlperch (and I didn't delete it), and it should have been there as my first reply to Shal, using the Web Interface. All of a sudden last night, when I replied, I noticed the message # had jumped from 40 something to a number over 1000. I knew that was weird, and that was how I noticed suddenly, my post was in Beta.

Please help us figure out what happened, so we don't do it again.

Thanks.