locked Re: Problem with content outside of the 'charset' #bug

I've noticed that since this fix (removing HTML from message summaries), Groups.io now displays the same "div..blockquote.." etc. junk that Yahoo started doing about a year ago for people posting from iPads (at least).

This is what's displayed in the message list for a particular message:

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; ba..
Whereas this is how the actual message reads:

Ok, I will do all I can to get those labs on here asap.  Thanks again!
Can something be done about this? It only started recently, and it seems to have started when the HTML started being stripped.