locked Re: [owlperch] To Duane, Matthew, Shal & Tyger

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 1:40 AM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

> Shal...how did you get this post into Beta?

Darn good question.

I replied to your post, sending it to owlperch only I thought. But I received it back from both owlperch and beta. As apparently did you, and unfortunately you replied to the copy from beta. I'm leaving this reply in beta, as explanation and apology to the members of beta.

I can only imagine that somehow I got beta into the bcc field without noticing. But that idea is contradicted by my sent message - it has nothing in the bcc field.

I looked through the logs. At 12:46am pacific time, we received an inbound smtp connection from RoadRunner. In the one connection, both emails were sent, one after the other. The beta message was sent first, owlperch was second.