locked Re: Replying to messages

On 1/22/2015 10:39 PM, J. Faulkner wrote:
It allows me to reply at the top so when someone reads my reply, they
see it first and don’t have to hunt for it further down in the message.
If you are talking about a message - and "top posting" - I disagree.

I know that is the "new way" - most mail clients have the default as
top posting, but my problem with that is that in order to find out
what the person is replying to - I have to go search the message.

If you put just the specific thing you are responding to on top,
then you read that first, and then the response, as you see here.

It's a more natural way to read than response first.

dg