locked Re: make notification settings dependent on permissions #suggestion #bug

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 07:38 am, HR Tech wrote:
 there still should be the option to opt out of a notification even if you have the permission to act on it as an admin.

Of course. The ability to select having a notification should be dependent on the relevant permission. Having the permission would of course not make the notification required.

I think the whole set of notifications vis-a-vis permissions needs to be thought through. I gave only a couple of the most obvious examples.