From: Shal (name and e-mail)
Subject: [Beta] Re: [Owlperch]
Reply To: Beta @ groups.io
To: Owlperch @ groups.io

Maybe that will help Mark or you figure out what happened.
(I included spaces to make it not a real link for e-mails)

I also apologize to the members of Beta. Owlperch is a publicly viewable group, but it's mostly for my team and I to discuss both the Crusade and groups.io. I have no idea how the post I replied to on my actual Owlperch website got into Beta. I was not using e-mail.

Hopefully Mark can help us figure out why and how it happened.

Meanwhile, I agree with Shal. It's time for this Owl to go to bed.

Brenda