locked Re: Profiles

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 5:16 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

A question about how profile fields filter down. Say you're a member of a group and one of its subgroups. You change a profile field on the parent group. That gets propagated to your profile on the subgroup. Then you change the same field on your 'main' profile. That won't get propagated to the parent group profile, because you specifically changed that field. But does it get propagated to the subgroup profile?

To clarify my question a tiny bit. I'm asking if the change on the parent group's field 'blocks' the change to the subgroup's field. Or if every subscription is considered by itself.

Thanks,
MarkĀ