locked Re: text-messaging delivery option

Maria,

I do use iPhone mail, and that's a great idea. But I think already my phone is "alerting" me to way too many things. : "Ding dong! your camera has detected a person in the bedroom." "Ding dong! Your camera THINKS it spotted a person in your bedroom." "Your camera has spotted your cat pooping" (kidding). etc. All I need is, "xyz disagrees with you on beta again."

Seriously, though. Good idea. Thanks. :-)