locked Re: Profiles

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 07:28 am, HR Tech wrote:
I'm probably getting WAY ahead of myself here as we aren't really talking PM's yet.

A couple of us were urging PM'ing from other situations awhile back during the discussion about private replies, but it didn't seem to go anywhere. It would be an action on a profile name, wherever that profile name appeared: a message, a members list, the profile itself, etc. But since it's not here yet, worrying about it in relation to this proposed feature does seem a little premature.