locked Re: Profiles

Maria

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 07:01 am, J_Catlady wrote:
I agree with Maria about the level playing field for the directory. Great idea. But how are you going to accomplish that? What's to prevent someone from going visible, having a quick peek, and then going invisible again?

True... But I guess I was not so bothered by idea of "peeking" for a few minutes - which I wouldn't mind... but about when/if the directory enables a direct PM. I'd think you'd need to a) give folks the option to disable being PM'd and b) ensure that anyone who PM's is viewable to the recipient at least? (although - you'd have their email address in your inbox at that point... but still). I'm probably getting WAY ahead of myself here as we aren't really talking PM's yet... but couldn't help but envision that scenario.  :)

Maria