locked Re: Profiles

Mike Fay <mikefay8888@...>

"If I'm understanding you correctly, this is exactly the scenario I outlined. :-) I do think you explain it better."
  What you are doing Mark- at least as explained by John, sounds good to me.
And we would never allow anyone in our group with a hidden main profile - to me that is an invitation to let in lurkers.
We do want the ability to make that profile visible only to group members, and to be able to add to or edit that profile within a subgroup
and for that edited profile to only be viewable by the subgroup members.

Mike Fay