locked Re: [owlperch] To Duane, Matthew, Shal & Tyger

Brenda,

Duane & Matthew,
What are the rules about bringing over documents, i.e. charts, files,
etc. we created on Yahoo to here? Is that doable, since we created them?
I'm not them, but I think it is always permissible to bring your own documents (those that you created) to another site. Whether it is "doable" in the sense of "easy to accomplish" may be another matter entirely...

Note that in Yahoo Groups' Guidelines it is all about permission:

5. Post your own content. Have the other group member's permissions
before re-posting their content. This goes for you too, moderators.

Can you transport a Wiki? Is there any way to get the table that Tyger
started in the Wiki on Sanctuary viewable on the Yahoo Crusade Blog, or
to Mods and Members?
I'll have to try it and see. I can copy the formatted text or the HTML code out of PBworks' wikis, but I haven't done much yet with Groups.io's wikis. It looks like one can only see the formatted text, but that may ok if that will paste sensibly into Wordpress or Neo.

Still haven't found the time to fold Duane's (updated) file into the Feature Comparison page Tyger put up at MMsanctuary. Been busy, and its looking like my weekend is going to be slammed too.

-- Shal