locked Re: Difficulty Viewing Archives

Hi Ella,

Hi, Whenever I view list archives I can't see the messages.
What's wrong?
There are many possibilities. The first "is it plugged in" questions are whether the group's archives are private (members only) and whether you are logged in.

If the blue bar at the top of the page says "Log In" and "Sign Up" on the right-hand side then you are not logged in, and cannot see private messages. You can see message in this group, beta@, because the archives here are open to the public.

If that's not the problem, please join one of the user-to-user help groups (links below) and post there with more details about what you tried and what you see. I'm sure we'll be able to help you sort out the problem.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/Group_Help
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum