locked "From" on a topic

Duane

I posted a new topic this morning on one of my groups. I chose "Group Owner" as the sender. However, when it posted, it showed my user name and avatar. I would expect it to show "Group Owner" or "Group Moderator"(preferred for me) as the sender and an avatar for that account, if one existed, so that it could be easily differentiated.

I also noticed that while composing the message, it showed "xxxxx+owner@groups.iogroups.io" in the sender box. It does show the correct From, without the extra "groups.io", in the View Source of the post though.