locked Re: Special Handling of Image Attachments #suggestion

Nightowl >8#

Okay, I finally succeeded in posting the car photo in Hollow Tree.

Here are some things to note:
When I successfully posted the photo in GMF, some saw it, but one person says they didn't Any ideas why?

I had to not only change my posting preference in my profile to HTML, but I also had to set the group not to strip attachments. Fortunately, when I put everything back to Plain Text and Strip, the photo stays there.

I concur with John that it can be confusing, so I agree with John's suggestions about images only or telling you pictures aren't allowed.

Thanks, sorry for all the confusion,

Brenda