locked Re: FBL turned on for aol.com members

Nightowl >8#

Okay, Shal,

My friend called and said she accidentally marked a message as spam.

Does that mean you still want the e-mail she received, or is that not relevant now? I forgot to ask her to save it, so answer me fast. ;)

She was able to use the resubscribe link in the mail from groups.io to get back to the group page, but it had been too long to automatically resubscribe her. It said she was applying for membership, I watched her appear in pending and approved her again.

Hopefully no more problems.

Brenda