locked Re: For Mark -- A request

Hi Brenda,

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Nightowl >8# <featheredleader@...> wrote:

Would it be possible to change the lock-topic time to 4 weeks instead of 2?

The idea behind that setting is that it can be counterproductive and often confusing for the group to revisit older topics, especially ones that hadn't been discussed in awhile. When this would happen in other groups, it would feel a bit like Groundhog's Day to me. :-)

I think, for this group, it's worked well so far, so I'm going to keep it at 2 weeks. If you (or anyone else) come across an old thread and have something to add, by all means feel free to email me directly. I always appreciate your input.