locked Re: FBL turned on for aol.com members

Brenda,

I have a friend who was unsubscribed from my Hollow Tree group, who
isn't even using AOL, she uses Yahoo. It claims she marked a message as
spam, and I'm trying to reach her, (she's long distance) to find out if
that is true.
There is a thread in GMF on this topic, I'd love to have a reply over there
if she can forward a (redacted for privacy) copy of any notice(s) she received, or a link to any Yahoo information on the subject.

However, is Yahoo doing the same thing as AOL in this case? Do you
know?
Yes, Mark mentioned it here (beta@), I don't use Yahoo Mail so I don't know first-hand.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/Group_Help