locked Re: FBL turned on for aol.com members

Nightowl >8#

Shal Farley wrote:>> I haven't heard from any, and haven't seen the "Dear John" message you send them, but if it doesn't I think it should make very clear that your action was taken at AOL's request - that AOL told Groups.io that he/she (the unsubscribed person) had marked group messages as spam.<<

Shal,

I have a friend who was unsubscribed from my Hollow Tree group, who isn't even using AOL, she uses Yahoo. It claims she marked a message as spam, and I'm trying to reach her, (she's long distance) to find out if that is true.

However, is Yahoo doing the same thing as AOL in this case? Do you know?

Brenda