locked search for messages with attachments #suggestion

I'm starting to go through old posts to remove obsolete posts with attachments, to save on storage. (I don't plan on upgrading this group in the near future, since it is an all-volunteer undertaking.) In the process, I realized that a feature allowing you to search just for messages with attachments would come in handy in this and possibly other situations.