locked BUG: Digest in wrong format #bug

I usually have two memberships to groups I own, my main membership for posting and reading individual messages and a DIGEST membership set to receive plain-text digests which I can save and archive offline.

This morning's digest from one group (the other groups have been quiet, so they didn't send out digests) arrived as a FULL FEATURED (RICH FORMAT) digest, whereas all other digests previously have been plain text. Could this have been caused by this recent change:

BUGFIX: Digest messages were missing the standard compliment of list headers.
? I checked my DIGEST subscription to that group (hpseries80) and it's still set to PLAIN TEXT DIGEST.