locked Re: Yahoo delays

Sharon Villines

I doubt if it is anything personal. They do this periodically for maintenance. I’ve never been notified; it just happens.

Sharon
TakomaDC

On Aug 25, 2016, at 10:44 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

Around 3am pacific this morning, Yahoo Mail started deferring email from us. According to their website, the deferral should last around 4 hours, and indeed it does look like they're starting to accept email from us again. No messages should be lost, just delayed.

I have no insight into why they did this. But I have just turned on FBL processing again for the yahoo.com, att.net and sbcglobal.net domains (in addition to the already resumed aol.com).