locked "Like" a message from within email (without having to log in) #suggestion

For the benefit of email subscribers, I'm trying to get group members to cut down on posts with no content besides agreement or thanks. The "Like" button could accomplish that, but it requires people to log in. If there's a way to allow people to "Like" posts from within email without logging in, that would be great.